Lexan Dry Area Call Point Latching Staff Assist Yellow
The momentary dry area call point is a flush wall mount unit. Call activation is by pressing a Staff Assist button on the plate.
Upon placing a call, the patient receives visual confirmation via a reassurance LED and a selectable audible output. Call points are available in a number of standard colors and labels for use in various levels of alarm.
- Innovative multi-function & configuration
- Lexan based buttons
- Long life LED’s for high visibility & low power consumption
- Re-assurance light as standard
- Braille sign on the “Staff Assist” button for vision impaired patients / residents
- Option of terminal block or RJ connection for easy installation and maintenance
- Surface-mount PCB for reliable & consistent operation
- Optional Audio Reassurance
- 24VDC operation