- Long Range Pendant Transmitter & Receiver
The iKey pendant is a safe and simple way to control access.
- When a button on the pendant is pressed the tag number and site code are sent securely via RF to the receiver to be decoded.
- Once decoded, the code is transferred to an access system via the industry standard wiegand protocol.
- Each button on the pendant has a separate wiegand output on the receiver so that one button could be used for a gate and another for a door.
- Because each pendant may be uniquely site and code numbered and has to match with the access control system (ACS) they can be easily added or deleted by the ACS – just like a prox card and thus reducing risks of compromised data or duplicate pendants.
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Buttons: 1 dimpled, 1 normal
- Status: Red LED
- Battery: 12 Volts/ 23 Amps
- Optional: Prox compatible with HID, Indala, EM and Keri
- Smart card technology compatible with iCLASS, Mifare, Tecom
- Dimension (mm): 54 (L) × 38 (W) × 15 (D)