Latching Dry Area Call Point Press For Nurse Green with Socket
The dry area call point is a flush wall mount unit with an optional pendant socket. Call activation is by pressing a call button or from the optional plug in call pendant.
Upon placing a call, the patient receives visual confirmation via a reassurance LED and a selectable audible output. Call points are available in a number of standard colors and labels for use in various levels of alarm. The pendant socket also incorporates a selectable pendant removal alarm, which activates a call when the pendant is removed.
- Innovative multi-function & configuration
- Lexan based buttons
- Long life LED’s for high visibility & low power consumption
- Re-assurance light as standard
- Braille sign on the “CALL” button for vision impaired patients
- Option of terminal block or RJ connection for easy installation and maintenance
- Surface-mount PCB for reliable & consistent operation
- Optional Audio Reassurance